What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A step-by-step easy to use guide on building your own Koi pond
- Learn how to avoid the common beginner mistakes and what to look for
- Learn how to quickly and easily get started with your dream Koi pond
- Learn how to save money by knowing the right questions to ask
- Learn how to maintain quality conditions in your Koi pond
- Learn how to get started the right way the first time
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Koi Fish For Beginners scores 73.73/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://thekoifishclub.com/tips/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thekoifishclub.com you’ll also be taken through to thekoifishclub.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)